Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!

Its been a very soggy holiday!! Oh well we went to the movies this afternoon and saw the new Narnia movie. It was good. Everyone enjoyed it...

We also saw the new Indiana Jones movie Saturday afternoon. It was a tad bit cheesy but good.
The ending was a little over the top but typical Steven Spielberg.

Besides the Movies we did get a few things done over the wet weekend. Theresa and I trimmed the hedge in the front yard. Well, she did the trimming and I did the supervising. Also we worked on cleaning up our oldest Piglet's room. He has dust bunnies bigger than Chase.

We got most of his certificates and medals put in frames and are working on getting them on the wall. Also going to touch up his walls. It has been over 5 years since we painted his room.

Now we are watching basketball.. I am little tired but so is Theresa.

We had a great time talking with the next door neighbors on Saturday. I got a chance to let them know what has been going on with my Cancer. They are very supportive and offered to help any time we need it.

I must say I am very blessed to be surrounded by people who care about each other. This is a great neighborhood. We are very very lucky.


I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 2pm and will get new counts. I will post them as soon as I get home. I don't anticipate any major revelations. They have been very predictable and should be considerably higher than they were 3 weeks ago. After this appointment I will only be going every 6 months, which will be nice.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone and I will talk to you later.

No comments: