Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Weekend

Its the end of another work week!! It went very well, fairly low key again. I have not been as tired by the end of the day this week as I was last week. Maybe my counts are going up and up??

We have another busy weekend.. Fill the Bus fundraiser for the Food bank, night out Saturday night and Mothers day Brunch.

All in all another fun weekend!! I am looking forward to next weekend. Boyscout weekend with the boys, Camporee.. It will be fun to get out camping. Hopefully no rain. However, it has rained at every Camporee for 4 years...

Last night Cameron and I went to a Boy Scout meeting to discuss his path to Eagle Scout. He got more motivated. I think the guy made him think twice about putting it off. He also wants to apply for the Eagle Scout Scholarship which would be very helpful for college.

Not much going on tonight just watching basketball and taking it easy.

Not much else to say so goodbye. Have a great weekend.

No comments: