Friday, December 19, 2008

Good To Go

Heard from my Doctor and my insurance company approved the surgery!!


Thank God. Finally things are going my way......... The date of the surgery is 1-2-09 however, so I will have to pay my deductible but it beats paying for the whole thing. Also I can watch the Ducks bowl game without interruption on the 30th.

Now I am getting nervous but it should be a no brainer and I will be pain free very very soon.

I am also very glad it is Friday. Its been a long stressful week. Spent this evening Christmas shopping which was fun. Starting to get that Christmas spirit.

Getting ready for another "Arctic Blast"!! Weather Man says tomorrow afternoon and evening will be a very messy day. We will see. They have been dead wrong all week... We have had snow but not as bad as they say.

It was dry pavement all the way into work. So dry, I broke a tire chain.. Oh well, its probably the last time I will use them in years.

Talk to you later.. Count to SURGERY DAY!!!!!!

Happy Holidays

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!

OH, WHAT A GIFT TO KNOW IT IS APPROVED...LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

MY BEST,
SHC