Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Halfway Home!!!

Just a quick follow up, I heard back from the Doctors office and it is looking like everything is a go. My surgery was moved to the Hospital instead of the surgery center.

The date is still 12-31. I will get the final word by end of the week. I am feeling very good about the odds. In order to get things moving I had to call my Insurance Company and push them. I got the customer service person to expedite the request. Surprisingly they were very helpful.

I cant wait to finally get some pain relief. In the last two days the pain has been getting worse in my LEFT hip??? Its from the over compensating and limping with that stupid cane.. I was up late last night unable to get comfortable. In fact I was in tears. It hurt like Hell. I took my vicodin before bed but its effectiveness is diminishing quickly. I took some Ibuprophen which helped a little. Today I am using a heating pad. It seems to be working a little.

Just a few more weeks and its all over.....

All is good today but.................YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!!!!ITS BEEN ONE OF THOSE YEARS...

Take it easy and strap yourself in for the bad snow storm coming tomorrow!!!!

Talk to you later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you hear GOOD news from the insurance!
SHC