Thursday, May 7, 2009

LIFE IS NOT FAIR

I just got news regarding a neighbor who has been very sick for a long time with Leukemia. He and his family were told today that he will not live and he will only last for two weeks.

I tell you this because I have been spending time telling you how bad I have been feeling. I have been frustrated and unable to enjoy anything over the last few months.

Well, I am not going to die. I will get better and move on. As I think about how this person has handeled himself and his family has dealt with this situation over the years, I am amazed. I could not be so noble or as strong.

Everyone should hug your loved ones and be thankful you are OK. I have been told since I was a kid that everything happens for a reason. Lately, I really don't know if I believe that. I do know that life can very unfair and very cruel at times. This is one of those times......

Take care,

No comments: