Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where is the sun!!

I think we are being teased! We had great weather on Thursday and now its back to the rain! I cannot wait for summer!!

Well, the week went about the same as last week. A lot of pain driving to work. More than usual. Going home is still just as bad. But I guess it is what it is.

I am now two weeks away from the surgery! Maybe that's why my pain is worse? Some of it could be anticipation.

The boys are helping out a fellow Scout on his Eagle Project today. It is a great cause! To bad it is so rainy however.

Cam, Aaron and I are thinking about going to the new Wolverine Movie! I cant wait to see it but not sure if I can make it through the movie! We shall see. I miss going to movies for sure! Next week is the new Star Trek Movie.. I will see that no matter what!!

Getting work done around the house this morning and so far so good.

Not much else to say except it sucks that the BLAZERS GOT BLOWN AWAY IN GAME 6!! Oh well they had a great year and things are looking up for the future!!

I changed the picture again at the bottom page!

Talk to you later!

No comments: