Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend before D-Day!!

Well:

I buttoned up work this week and hopefully everything will run smoothly next week while I am gone. I cant believe today was the last day I will step foot in that plant for 6 weeks!! It scares the hell out of me!

Everyone wished me good luck and made me promise I would send a note after the surgery. They want to know that everything went well. It made me feel good!

The boys left for Camporee tonight! I am very very bummed I am not going! I remember last year I was well enough post chemo to go. It was the best camp out. Even though Cam got heat stroke, the three of us had a great time. This is just another reminder that my life has NOT gotten back to normal yet!

Tuesday will be the beginning of a new life not just for me but for the whole family!!

Theresa and I went out to dinner after we dropped the boys off. Then she got me a great SURPRISE! She bought me a new flat screen. She said its for my convalescing

I leave for Seattle on Monday for a 4pm pre-surgical appointment. I will take pictures while in the hospital and post as often as I can.

1 comment:

SHC said...

What a GREAT wife!

Will keep you and your family all in my thoughts and prayers.

If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to drop a line.

GOOD LUCK! BEST WISHES!!!