Monday, March 17, 2008

Just Another Monday

It has been somewhat of tough day today. I am run down today and a little depressed. I have been sharing my vitals with others on a message board and it seems I am worse off than I thought.

It was pointed out that I could be within a month or less from needing Chemo. It was indicated that some were treated with levels the same as mine.

I am in no hurry to start Chemo and I am not sure if I should wait until my next appointment or push the issue. To be honest I am scared to death!! I am sure I will be fine but not knowing what it will do to me is scary. The odd are good I will be fine but odds have not been in my favor lately.

My biggest concern is making it to Florida the end of June. I don't want to miss it and I certainly cant go right after chemo or with a very low and vulnerable immune system.

Well I guess I will sleep on it.. Which seems to be the thing I do the best.

Bye for today!

No comments: