Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday update

Sorry for not posting yesterday! I am trying to start off on the right foot and put something up everyday.. I need to get into the habit.. I feel like "Doogie Howser"...

Anyway, I actually got something done in the front yard today!! Pulled weeds,etc. It has been about 7 weeks since I have even looked at my yard let alone done something to it.

I also went and got my younger sons birthday present! He will be 12 on Thursday..

Lastly, my older son did a very sweet thing last night. At his church youth group he asked if everyone would say a prayer for me.. That really made me feel great. The only issue, I know everyone there. So by now all of Wilsonville will know my HCL secret!!!

Oh well, had to come out some time. I am keeping this close to me as I really don't feel that bad right now and I don't want to scare everyone.

Lastly, lastly- keep your fingers crossed, I faxed over a Boyscout High Adventure Med form to my primary doctor. I need him to sign off that I am physical fit enough to go to the Florida Keys for 10 days in June. At this point, I don't see any reason why he wont sign off on it but you never know. This whole thing started because I went in to GET A PHYSICAL FOR THAT TRIP and look what happened!!!

That's it for today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Greg: Sorry I am so late with comments to your blog. I just caught up with all your entries. I'm glad that we were able to discuss this on the phone right away after your diagnosis. It may help to remember my experience, and continue to live your life with faith and gusto. I am praying for you and offering some Masses for you. Continue to have faith in God, your family and yourself and continue to stay positive. Mom and I are very proud to have you as our son. Love, Dad