Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hump Day!!

Well it is middle of the week which means exactly one week ago today I was told I had HCL! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got copies of most of my medical records today, except my BMB and my final Diagnosis. Once I get that I will start posting my levels. I want to be able to trend how I am doing.

I am also interested in what different type of chemo drugs are out there. I guess Cladribine is the drug of choice and seems to be very mild and may not make me sick.

But I have a ways to go before that.

Everything else is going well. I am still getting tired by the end of the day but not sure if its just stress.

I talked with most of dads at Boy scouts last night. Everyone was very encouraging and willing to help if I need it. It was great. It also helped to talk about it.

I am still obsessing on my legs looking for bruises and weighing myself 3 times a day (170lbs). I was 180lbs but that was before I got the flu. It probably helps that I am not drinking beer as much I used to.

Hey the good news is this thing may have saved my Liver!!

No comments: