Monday, November 10, 2014

Appointment tomorrow

So....... My labs and consult tomorrow I guess. No clue after that! Doc is unclear when I will start treatment.

Looks like its 5 day infusion vs 7  day continuous. OHSU does not do  the 7 day pump. No clue why but what ever, won't go back to previous Doc and hospital. Not looking forward to being lost in the ER again.


Expect much better experience soon. I do however feel once again like I am on an island alone... Hate that! Really don't want this.... Really hurting my family... Completely unfair. I have had my fill of crap the last 7 years to last a life time but it just keeps coming!!!!!


Well cry me a river right........ It is what is and move on!

So when I found putvwhat the is going on I will let you know!

Till then good night !!!

No comments: