Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I am Back!!!

As the title indicates I am back posting after a very long  break.

I figured once I got through the HCL then the PAO ( x2)πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I earned the right to shut this down.

Then....... It happened, my stupid white cells betrayed me and started letting those damn hairy cells back into my life.

Well here we go again! This time however, I got smart, I hope. I got a new Doc at OHSU. She is awesome.

So, it appears my counts tanked a few weeks ago. I went from 3.5 WBC to 2.88 in 3 weeks and an ANC of 2300 to 1470...

As a result, my Doc insisted I plan on treatment over Christmas!!! No F IN way!!!

So I chose to screw up Thanksgiving and get this over with.

Just as well, I can't keep my emotions in check and I  feel like I am going through menopause.. Hot & Cold every day.

Tired of worrying about getting sick when I traveling and thinking about treatment.

As I hoped,  work is stepping up again. Thank God! I owe them big time..
Anyway, enough for today.

My first appointment is Tuesday at 1:00 and then at 2:00. So stay tuned!!!

Say good night Hairy Cells!! I will be free very soon!!!!!!

No comments: