Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 6

Yesterday was rough one.

It started with me waking up feeling like someone kicked me in the stomach. I choked down some yogurt and then took a nausea pill. Seemed to help a little.

I then laid on the couch all day....watched college football of course.

I watched the Huskers get there ass kicked, suck...Oregon beat the crap out of Colorado. Go DUCKS!!

Then I started getting a low a grade fever. Started out at 99. After about an hour it moved up to 100 and by the end of the USC game (they lost....crap) it was 101.6.

I called the night nurse at OSHU and she said if gets to 102 then come in. Fortunately, it didn't. so I took a sleep aide and when to bed.

I had a  very rough night. I woke up at 3am  and never really went  back to sleep.

I guess its good I didn't end of in the hospital last night but I think I would feel better faster if I was.

I go in Sunday to get my Nuelasta shot and a CBC. Curious to see what counts are. My temp could very well spike Sunday night as well.


On another note, no clue how Thanksgiving is going to work. I guess I will wear a mask if I am here. I certainly don't want to be a buzz kill for everyone and ruin Thanksgiving......

Lets see what Sunday Brings.....see ya.

No comments: