Friday, November 21, 2014

Day 4 (late post)

I did it again.. This is why I failed at journalism I am slow.....

Feeling crappy, left work at 10:00. Was very nauseaous. Took a pill and went home. I crashed for an hour then had my mom drive me to the Infussion lab.

They of course where super busy and it was another 5 hour day.

Felt worse on the way home, more fog and very sick to my stomach. My hip didn't hurt as bad.

I ate some dinner which was good. I now have that low grade fever feeling always hot.

By the way, My brother picked me up and drove me home which was nice.


So one more day of the slow drip then we shall see what happens next.

My wife is awesome with all her help again. Must be getting old.

I will post more tonight if I can.....

More and more tired.

See you later!

No comments: