Sunday, November 30, 2014

Update

So things Thursday went great. Enjoyed being around everyone for Thansgiving. Vets only didn't want to be alone.

Before everyone left I crassed. Very tired from the long 3 days in the hospital.

Friday I woke up feeling ok. Had some breakfast, stomach felt ok. Visited with my Parents and brothers again. Kept having nausea would really like it to go away! 

It has been great having the boys around. Wish we could do more time. 

Looking forward to seeing them over Christmas should feel great by then.,

Ate ok as well,just as long as I took my nausea meds. 

So , short and sweet most of Friday uneventful. Ran 99 degree temp in the evening but no big deal. Also having diarrhea all damn day too.


Now Saturday different story. Woke up with a raging rash all over my body and a super red face. Completely freaked me out. Theresa and I thin it was from the new antibiotic. Called the doctor and she told me to stop taking it.

Diarrhea still with me.. Oh joy!!! 

Started feeling like crap also, continuously getting worse as day drug on. Started running a temp as well. As it became evening my temp spiked to 101.7 and pretty much stayed there. Did not go back to the ER as I didn't want to and figured my fever would go away in the morining. Monitored it until
 11pm then went to bed. 

Woke this morning (Sunday) fever is gone and feeling ok. 



So stay tuned. Doctor appointment Monday and hopefully we can make some sense of all this.


Tired of being sick tired of felling crappy. Ready to get back to life...........

1 comment:

Celia Dave said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphomaIntestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumorsNon-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerHIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder, Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967