Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 2

So fairly uneventful today. Got there about 1:30 and they quickly ordered my chemo. Since I already had an IV in they checked it and 30 minutes later I was off and rolling.

Got done about 5:15. I also crashed for about 45 minutes while I was waiting for the IV to be hooked up.  Didn't sleep very well at all. Uncomfortable because of IV and just felt weird last night.

Getting something to help me sleep. I have like a billion different mess I can't pronounce. Kind of scary.

Theresa just came back with a treat and she is reminding me to drink WATER!!!

She is the best.

Had s an ok time at work. Kind of felt like I had the flu. Also felt overwhelmed all day. I am very busy but I have never felt overwhelmed like that.

Not really sure when I will "fall off the rails" bit I know it's coming. Doing this 5 day infussion I really have no clue how fast thecsideceffects will kick in.

Praying I can work all week but Theresa thinks I am nuts!! Maybe I am but I don't have a lot of time off left so going to push it!!!

Lastly will post a picture of my blown veins!!! My arm hurts like hell still!






See ya

No comments: