Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another Day Down

Hey everyone:

To keep it simple, I am not feeling well. I am feeling run down, kind of like when you start getting the flu or a bad cold. No I don't have an infection. I am just being descriptive. Theresa hates it when I just say I am feeling crappy!! BUT I AM!!

Just barely made it through work today. I get very tired by 2pm last the couple of days,weeks,months!! Cant wait to feel my own age....

I had another shower, not very fun. My hair is gross!!

I am down to 57.5ml. Slowly but Shirley the hairys are dying!!!!

Talk you all tomorrow. One more day of work , its getting very hard to get up and drive to and from work but I still have a lot to get done before next week.

Good night and thanks again for calling and checking on me!!!

By the way, (Don't tell her) but Theresa could use some support too.. It has been a hard week for her having to work and take care of me and the boys. She needs a break when this is over. I am very lucky!!!

No comments: