Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 1

Well first full day my treatment is done. I have 69.7ml of 2cda to go!! I did great at work. No issues and everyone was very nice.

I even went to see Aaron at track after work. He did long jump, relay and 50 yard dash. He ran great!!

So far no fever or symptoms. Keep your fingers crossed. I am a little tired to night however.

Big achievement I took a shower. It made me feel better but what a pain in the butt! I had wrap my arm in plastic and tape it down. My caring wife held the pump outside the shower while I did my business. (WASH!!)

Now I am in bed trying to rest. I did not sleep very well last night. I was so worried about rolling over on the pump or pulling my PICC line out and I could not get comfortable. I am sure I will get more comfortable as time goes on.

I appreciate the phone calls it makes me feel good to have people checking in on me.

Thanks again and I will see you tomorrow.


No comments: