Monday, April 14, 2008

Catch up

Sorry I missed posting yesterday but I have not been feeling good at all. I have been having more nausea, stomach cramps and low grade fever.

Sounds like a shopping list from Hell.. Anyway, the fever came Sunday early afternoon and by 7pm it was about 100.4 which is a low grade fever and not dangerous. The doctor on call told me to not worry and take Tylenol to control the fever. It worked and I was able to get some sleep.

I have been having a little spikes in my temp but nothing like it was yesterday. I cant wait to get this thing out tomorrow. I have only 10.4 mls left., thank GOD!!

I took a very long nap from Noon to 4:pm I felt better afterwards.

Theresa is working on getting me to drink that Ensure stuff. If I wasn't feeling like I want to throw up every five seconds I would be more positive about this stuff but under the circumstances it is making me SICK!!

I know its necessary and I am sure I will be feeling less nauseated once this pump is off. Then eating will be a lot easier.

I also got a little work done. I want to make sure they see me pulling my weight since they were nice enough to let me work from home without taking up sick time and vacation time.

I will post my counts when I get back from the Doctors tomorrow.

See ya then...

No comments: