Saturday, April 12, 2008

Busy Saturday

Well today was a rather business day, which was good.. I got up at 7am and got ready to go help collect bottles and cans for Cameron's Sea Base trip coming up in late June.

He was not able to attend the drive because he is at a re-treat for his Confirmation. The boys voted that it would be OK for me to fill in for him so that he could get credit for attending the fundraiser.

I did what I could. I helped load and unload cans. I tried very hard to not lift anything with my right arm since that arm has the PICC line in it.

I made it until about 11:30am. By then it was getting hot and my legs and stomach were cramping up again real bad. I got a ride home and had a little lunch. I didn't eat very much because my stomach was so upset.

Its weird, I have not had any problems with Nausea until day 4? This may have also been caused by being out side on a hot day.

After I ate lunch I crashed really hard. I slept for 3 hours!! Theresa had to wake me up and drag me into the shower.

I am glad she does because I do feel better after I take a shower. Its just a pain in the butt. By the way she likes my "butt". She said I have girls butt.. I will take that as a positive.

Going out to dinner with my Parents


So after my shower Theresa and I went to dinner with Mom and Dad. I wanted to see them before my treatment was over and I am isolated. I felt a little better than this afternoon but I was not sure how I do at dinner.

We went to a nice place, Manzana in LO. It was not too busy and the food is good. It was also a great evening Awesome weather!!!

I ordered a Tenderloin and mash potatoes.. It looked really good BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt like I was going to Puke when I started eating it. I should of taken the Vomit Medicine. Oh well it was nice to visit with them, even though I didn't say hardly anything.

Then we went and had a quick visit at Stephs house. While we were there my legs were still bugging me so I took another Vicodine. After about 20 minutes I felt better.

We talked for awhile or Theresa and Steph talked, I just sat.

After about an hour we left and came home. We changed the sheets on the bed. Now its time to go to sleep.


No comments: