Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 3- Big Suprise


The Vicodin Smile

So, things have been fairly straight forward until today. I think I mentioned yesterday the slight joint pain I noticed yesterday.

Well, today it was pretty bad (7 out of 10). I have joint pain in right knee to the touch, left knee joint pain(not as bad) bad cramping in both legs and stomach cramps.

I really was not expecting to have these side effects. I really didn't even know these were side effects. I googled 2cda at work and saw that joint pain does happen and to call my doctor. So that's what I did (MOM).

He gave a perscription for Vicodin. I guess its because I cant take aspirin due to low platelets. As you can see above, after dinner I went up to bed doubled over. Theresa gave me one pill and it seems to be working by my smiling face.

I hope this goes away. I am prepared for fevers not leg pains. I hate leg pains. But I am a big whimp!!!

I would say in about 1/2 hour I wont even be able to type. I will be loopy!!

Hopefully this is it with side effects.

I really appreciate the flowers I got today!!!! It made me smile real big when I got home..

Thanks,
Greg

No comments: