Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Counts and Treatment Plan














I had my visit with Dr. Chang. After getting my labs he and I agreed that its time for treatment. He decided to put me on the 7 day continuous infusion of 2cda.

So Monday I go and get my IV line put in. Then Tuesday at 3pm I get my pump and start my treatment. This way I can go to work for the rest of week. As a precaution I am scheduled to work from home for 2 weeks once my treatment is over. That should be 4-15. My boss agreed that this was a good idea. The company has been very supportive and understanding!

Unfortunately, now I will need to explain to everyone at work why I am carrying a IV Pump at my side. Oh well, it will all be over soon. I am crossing my fingers everything goes well.

I will update everyone throughout the week. I really cant wait to start feeling better!

Talk to you soon.

No comments: