Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Freedom! Pump is off and PICC Line Off!!!!


NO MORE PUMP!!!!


Not to gross you out but I wanted to show you my PICC line is out but boy did it do a number on my arm!!! OUCH!!!

I am very glad the pump is out and no more medicine going into me. I am praying the nausea disappears.

The big concerns now:

INFECTION
Anemia
INFECTION
Fever (above 101)
INFECTION

Get the picture......

My counts are as follows:
WBC- .30
RBC- 3.55
HGB- 12.50
HCT-35.50
PLT- 60,000

NE# .10

ANC- 30 (or somewhere around that- way low)

I put it on the spreadsheet later.

I feel about the same tonight. Ate more for dinner than last night. Tried to force down some Enure.. I don't know how anyone can stand this stuff!! If it works it works...

I keep taking my temperature to make sure my fever doesn't spike. I will visit the doctor tomorrow to take a shot to boot my WBC. Also he is writing me a prescription for the fevers. He says both should hopefully keep me out of the hospital.. After tomorrows visit he wants me back May 6th for a CBC.

The risk of anemia means a transfusion if I go to the hospital. He wants me to be watch for dizziness as a good sign of anemia.

So its back to wait and see and keep everything clean for awhile.

By the way I just got a mailer for Jury Duty May 16th. I think I have a fairly good excuse. Can you believe it. All this and Jury Duty!!!! Very Funny!!!

Well I think that's it for now!!!




No comments: