Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This Weeks a Drip!








The left is IV Pump and Antibiotics hanging on the Pole. That's what I have been getting every day this week. To right is me!!! With a stupid mask on. I am suppose to where it until my counts get higher. Please Hurry White Blood Cells!! Grow so I don't look like a dork!!



So I have 2 days left and a meeting with the Doctor. I hoping my counts have taken a drastic jump. The nurse noticed today that my blood pressure of all things is still low:95 over 53. Theresa remembers my blood pressure being this low on Saturday. Nurse said not to worry. So we will just keep an eye on it.


I went to Cameron's Confirmation today. Theresa made arrangements for me to stand in the inner doorway with the swinging doors into the church closed. Normally they are open because it get hot in our very small church.

This way I got see the mass and watch the Bishop bless Cameron and Confirm him. I am very glad I went. I was bit stressed out because the church was so full. But I got through it and would not have missed it for the world!

Soon my counts will be perfect. Then I wont have to stay away from crowds or watch from the sidelines. I feel like I am missing so much! Soon all will be back to normal..... I am almost there I can even see the finish line!!!

Anyway, getting late and need to get to bed. Talk to you tomorrow.


No comments: